ECO-heaters offer out-of-the-way wall mounting and is an economic way of providing efficient room heating at a low cost. Using convection technology, heat is mainly generated behind the heater in the space between the panel and the wall, which leads to an efficient up-draft of heat circulated into the room. This principle of convection means that about 90% of the heat comes from the back of the panel, while only 10% is radiated from the front of the panel. This form of "background" heating is not only very economic, but also safe and efficient.
Company Profile Request update info.
ECO-heater offers an efficient, economical, and effective solution to home heating:
• Effective, efficient, and economical, on average using 4 cents of electricity per hour
• Slim, unobtrusive, out of the way design
• Wall-mounted design minimizes risk of fire
• Can be painted to blend “invisibly” into any décor with Latex paint
• DIY installation takes less than ten minutes
• Circulates radiant heat by convection with no fans or moving parts
• Available at hardware stores including ACE, True Value, and Lowes as well as many online retailers